Wednesday 25 June 2008

Koko De Kiss Shite - Where?

You may recall the fair maiden's HIT Koko De Kiss Shite (Kiss Me Here for the uneducated) where she tackled the restraints of a conventional love song, infusing it with an innuendoic edge.

Touched by her words, and fascinated by the prospect of a deeper meaning, I penned this response song where I ask the burning question?

Kiss You Where?

You said you wanted to be kissed,
But I was wondering exactly where you wanted to be kissed?

You are in front of me, are you weeping?

I have vast ideas of Anarchy. You could say I was a modern day Sid Vicious with my superficial ideas of an anarchist aesthetic.

I am not going anywhere,
I would like to stand next to you if possible,
you say you want to be kissed,
but where exactly?

You gazed as I looked at other girls,
Of course I felt this,
You ARE a pretty girl, and I will look in your direction.

I am staying here,
You are very lovely too,
I only have eyes for you too,
but where do you want to be kissed again?

I am not going anywhere,
I would like to stand next to you if possible,
you say you want to be kissed,
but where exactly?

No comments: